Kevin J. Johnston along with Canadian Journalist Michael McCormick and Asia Expert Rick Heizman spent 2 weeks in the Myanmar War-Zone investigating the so-called Rohingya Crisis in the western Rakhine State.
We discovered that there are no Rohingya people, but instead an invasion force of Bengali Muslims who raped and killed their way into the peaceful Buddhist nation.
Buy Your Share Now
HOW CAN YOU HELP US and YOU!
Our fundraising efforts have been halted every time we opened one up. On SIX occasions we opened either GoFundMe pages or IndieGoGo pages and they just keep getting shut down. INVEST, don't donate! Buy a Share of this documentary for $100 and that will grant you on share that is 1 FULL PERCENT ownership in this movie.
BUY YOUR SHARE OF ROHINGYA LIE NOW!
HOW IT WORKS
This is MY MOVIE and I'll sell as much or as little of it as I wish. I have decided to break this movie ROHINGYA LIE into 1000 shares. NO, I will not be discussing this with the Canadian Securities Commission as I can and will divide anything I own into any number of pieces I deem fit. Also, this is a private sale.
That being said, the shares guarantee you one full part ownership in the documentary. Here are the terms and what to know:
- There are 1000 shares. No more will be added.
- Buy as many as you like.
- These shares are transferable through wills only.
- To cash in your share you must turn in the original.
- Shares must be cashed in no later than December 31, 2018.
- The value of your shares increase and decrease with the value of the film.
- The value of the film begins increasing/decreasing on the first day of release.
- The film's earnings and expenses will be PUBLIC on FreedomReport.ca
- The price per share is $100 CDN - no taxes or fees are charged.
- You will receive a hard printed copy of your share on a material that cannot be duplicated. We will keep a digital copy on file, but the digital file has no value, only the hard-copy-does.
Let's work together to ensure that the truth about the ROHINGYA LIE is told to the world!
Kevin J. Johnston