More information on the Toronto Terror Attack:
– A white Ryder van mowed down pedestrians along Yonge St. in North Toronto on Monday afternoon, killing 10 and injuring at least 14. Police have not officially identified any of the dead.
– The carnage stretched over 2.2 kilometres of Yonge St., between Finch Ave. and Sheppard Ave.
– The suspected driver has been identified as Alek Minassian, a 25-year-old man from Richmond Hill. He has been charged with 10 counts of murder and 13 counts of attempted murder. He was not known to police.
– One of the fatal victims was publicly identified as Anne Marie D’Amico, who worked at Invesco, a U.S. investment firm with an office near Yonge and Sheppard.
– Grandmother Dorothy Sewell and Jordanian man Munir Najjar were also publicly identified as two more of the victims killed.
– The South Korean government confirmed that two of its nationals were killed, and another injured. Seneca College says one of its students was killed. The Jordanian embassy in Ottawa said one of its citizens was also one of the dead.
– Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale on Monday said the event “does not appear to be connected in any way to national security.”
– The arresting police officer widely praised for his handling of the situation is Const. Ken Lam.
– Toronto police have set up a tip hotline at 416-808-8750.
– TTC subway trains are bypassing North York Centre Station.
+ + +
IN CASE YOUTUBE KILLS US, FOLLOW ON SPKOUT: www.Bitchute.com/channel/kevinjjohnston
DONATE TODAY at FreedomReport.ca
Kevin J. Johnston